About Ida County Economic Development
Ida County Economic Development Corporation (ICED) is a non-profit corporation leading the county’s economic development strategy to expand the opportunities within the local economy while creating vibrant communities that are sustainable and globally competitive.
ICED is committed to the creation, retention, and expansion of businesses in our region.
This has been accomplished through:
- Education Initiatives – STEM, apprenticeship
- Business Retention & Expansion Programs – confidential assistance provided for expansion, succession, or start up
- Revolving Loan Fund – gap financing for local businesses
- Workforce Attraction – promotion of our communities in conjunction with local chamber & economic development organization
- Housing Initiatives – housing needs and readiness assessments, application assistance to procure housing grants
- Municipal Planning – collaboration to provide planning assistance from resource partners, grant application assistance
ICED Board of Directors represents our major industries and communities throughout Ida County.
Ida County Economic Development Board Member Representation:
Duane Pearson, Yockey Ins.
Jeff Ogren, Midwest Industries
Randy Hustedt, QCCP
Dan Skirvin, GOMACO
Jared Bogue, Hwy Products
Kevin Huss, VT Industries
Henry Jessen, Johnson Propane
Klint Cork, Farm Bureau
Patrick Mouw, Sunquist Engineering
Glen Weinkauf, Horn Memorial Hospital
How Can We Help?
- Site Selection
- Business Plan Help
- Community Planning