COVID 19 Update – Ida County Courthouse Opens June 8
Ida County Courthouse and offices will be open on June 8, 2020 from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Some Departments will still offer services by appointment only. Please contact the Department for more information prior to personally coming to the courthouse.
Driver’s License will be by appointment only until further notice-Tuesday-Wednesday-and Thursday-8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. 712-364-2625. We will not be accepting passport applications until further notice. Passport renewal applications are available upon request.
For the safety of our employees and the public, please follow the following guidelines.
- If you can do your business utilizing the internet, e-mail, phone or Sheriff’s Drop Box, please continue to do this!
- Limit the number of individuals entering the courthouse facilities. Only the person doing their business should enter the courthouse. No children allowed, unless it is necessary.
- Do not enter the Courthouse, If you are ill or have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of taste or smell or extreme fatigue, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat or have experienced these symptoms in the last couple days.
- Do not enter the Courthouse, if you have had close contact with a person laboratory confirmed to be infected with COVID-19 within 14 days of being sick.
- PLEASE wear a mask when entering the courthouse. If you do not have one, the courthouse departments have them available. Sanitizer is also available.
- Social Distancing is encouraged, if the atrium has more than 8 customers waiting for services, please return to your vehicle and as customers exit, please return to the atrium.
- NO loitering allowed. Please do your business and exit immediately.
Ida County is here to serve the citizens of our County, please be patient and help keep our employees safe as well as the public we serve!! Your cooperation is deeply appreciated!!! THANK YOU!!!
Board of Supervisors Office-364-2632
Auditor-Lorna Steenbock-364-2626 or email
Assessor-Joe Cronin-364-3622 or email
Attorney-Meghann Whitmer-364-3517 or email
Clerk of Court-364-2628, 712-255-6744 or email
Conservation-Zach Hall-364-3300 or email
Emergency Management/E911/General Relief/Sanitarian/Safety Ed Sohm-364-2533 or email
Engineer-Jeff Williams-364-2920 or email
Mental Health-Louise Galbraith-364-2385 or email
Mid Sioux-712-225-3322 or 712-546-6603 www.midsioux.org
Recorder-Julie Phillips-364-2220 or email
Treasurer-Traci Riessen-364-2625 or email
Veteran’s Affairs-Dale Ullrich-364-4176 or email