Employment Opportunity – Administrative Assistant for County Auditor
Help Wanted: The Ida County Auditor’s Office is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant for the County Auditor.
- Math and Bookkeeping Skills
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organizational and multi task abilities
- Willingness to learn various job duties which include, Clerk to the Board of Supervisors, election, real estate, accounts payable, payroll, budgets, valuation and taxation duties.
Starting salary is between $19.00 to $22.00 per hour depending upon experience, with a 37.5 hours work week.
Additional benefits include:
- 100% paid single health insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid leave.
For more information and applications-contact the Ida County Auditor’s Office:
401 Moorehead St.
Ida Grove, IA 51445
The deadline for applications is July 1, 2022. Ida County is an EOE.