Employment Opportunity – Administrative Assistant for the County Assessor
Help Wanted: The Ida County Assessor’s Office is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant for the County Assessor.
- Computer skills
- Excel and Word
- Accurate math skills
- Organizational, multi-task abilities and working with the public
- Ability to learn various job duties, which include maintaining real estate files, providing assessment information to the public
- Ability to utilize mapping software and interpret legal descriptions, deeds, maps, and surveys
Starting salary is $22.00 per hour, with a 37.5 hours work week.
Additional benefits include:
- 100% paid single health insurance
- Vacation, sick, and holiday paid leave.
For more information and applications-contact, the Ida County Auditor’s Office:
401 Moorehead St.
Ida Grove, IA 51445
The deadline for applications is October 14, 2022. Ida County is an EOE.